just like the mermaids in the sea, my never ending quest for adventure continues to burn the fire inside my soul...

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Life's on a roll"

This one-liner from my best friend hit me bull's-eye 2 weeks ago. We were having this conversation about life's ups and downs and how to make the most out of it. According to her, taking risks and falling is part of the plan. I bickered back with a nonsensical grin.

I told her, "If its part of the plan, then hurting yourself is part of the plan as well?"

And she answered, "Oh well, that's part of growing up."

Stunned with what she said, I replied. "I rather grow up unscathed and still learn things!"

She laughed at me and gave me this long mantra.

"Life's on a roll my friend. We cannot predict what will happen then. All that we have now are choices that's why we need to fall down at times to learn how to pick our choices wisely."

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online